- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
This cute fox amigurumi free pattern just made my day! Pocket Fox by Spin a Yarn Crochet is a simple project you can make using scraps of yarn to make a quick gift. These little darlings are great baby shower presents as they are the perfect size for a baby. Kids love these cuties! Replace safety eyes with little circular eyes and added eyelashes, add eyelashes and flower crown for more sweetness (get inspired here).
Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern
2.75mm hook (I use THESE hooks!);
Caron Simply Soft in the following colours:
Off White for belly and face (small amounts);
Any other colour as your main colour (I made Pocket Foxes in colourways Country Blue, Sunshine, Soft Blue, and Plum Wine) (50g);
Bernat Premium Yarn in Chocolate Tweed for paws (very small amounts);
9mm safety eyes (optional – you can also stitch the eyes on using crochet thread);
Black crochet thread for mouth;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.