- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
Any little one will absolutely fall in love with this butterfly amigurumi in a moment! Such a beautiful ad inspired amigurumi pattern with the cutest eyes and most innocent smile n the world! Butterfly Amigurumi by Spin a Yarn Crochet can be used in so many ways: from wall accents, mobile or throw pillow in a little one’s bedroom or nursery to a cute toy for an infant or a toddler or a beautiful gift for all ages.
Butterfly Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Here’s what I used:
3.5mm hook (I use THESE hooks!);
For the main body colours (50g for one butterfly):
Bernat Handicrafter in Overcast; or
Bernat Handicrafter in White; or
Loops & Threads Capri yarn in Lavender.
For the wings: Caron Cotton Cakes in Gerber Daisy (one 100g skein was enough for all three butterflies).
Safety eyes (I used both 9 and 10 mm);
Black crochet thread for mouth and eyebrows;
More Cute Free Crochet Amigurumi Toy Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Butterfly Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spin a Yarn Crochet.
Thanks to Jillian for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.