- Incredibly Beautiful Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
The tiny Ice Pop Christmas tree does not take a lot of space and is easy to make. All you need is some thread to make this tree. Keep in mind that the heavier the yarn, the bigger the tree will be. If you are aiming for a nice tiny Christmas tree, then you need to use a good amount of yarn to give it more detail. Ice Pop Christmas Trees by Kirsten Ballering is super fun to make and you can even get your friends or loved ones involved.
Ice Pop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
I used Scheepjes Catona, a mercerized, 100% cotton yarn. You only need scraps: for the biggest tree piece you’ll need just over 3m (3.3yds) of yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kirsten Ballering for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!