- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
Is your little one a Star Wars fan? They probably love the two droid friends: R2D2 and C3PO. Who doesn’t? They seem so human and approachable, plus they look totally cool! Dress your little one with one of these awesome Star Wars Droid Beanies designed by Jen Spears. Makes also a super cute gift that works up really quickly!
Both beanies use worsted weight yarn and whatever size hook gives you the best shape without puckering. Both were crocheted using a basic ‘bucket’ pattern to make the beanie, while embellishments were crocheted separately and sewn onto the basic beanie. I used screen shots of Stars Wars IV:A New Hope to get as many details as possible.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just For Fun 2291
Thanks to Jen Spears for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.