- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Afghan
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
Acorn amigurumis are so cute! They made wonderful gifts or ornaments. Squeezable Acorn Ami crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a simple pattern for everyone to understand.
It’s Fall ya’all! Acorns are so cute, so fun, and if you’re creative, can come in as many colors as you’d like! Make this fun and easy ami and fill up your couches with all your fall feelings!
Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5 oz. / 218 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Amigurumi stuffing 1.5 – 3 oz
Check out the original source for this Adorable Amigurumi Acorn Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.