- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
Acorn amigurumis are so cute! They made wonderful gifts or ornaments. Squeezable Acorn Ami crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a simple pattern for everyone to understand.
It’s Fall ya’all! Acorns are so cute, so fun, and if you’re creative, can come in as many colors as you’d like! Make this fun and easy ami and fill up your couches with all your fall feelings!
Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5 oz. / 218 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Amigurumi stuffing 1.5 – 3 oz
Check out the original source for this Adorable Amigurumi Acorn Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.