- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
This crochet stitch has a very pleasant structure and create a very thick fabric even if you use a fine weight yarn.
The Ribbed Chip crochet stitch by Daiga Talentiene looks gorgeous in any solid, gradient, cakes, ombre, variegated or multi-color yarn. The pattern is a combination of the double crochet, back post double crochet and front post extended double crochet stitches so it seems more appropriate for the intermediate level crocheters.
This crochet stitch is a fun and relaxing project to work on for more experienced crocheters.
“It is very easy and fast to do a blanket/afghan, scarf, pillow/cushion cover, bag, or washcloth/dishcloth.”
Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
YARN, HOOK & APPROXIMATE SIZE:
The sample of “Ribbed Chip” pattern is created using the following yarn:
Super Baby (100 % Baby acrylic) – #2 yarn weight (fine weight/fingering/sport). Hook size 4 mm.
You can use any yarn & hook you like that suits your project. You can make your project any
size you want/need. The sample size is 32 st x 19 rows = 7.1 x 7.1 in (18 x 18 cm)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daiga Talentiene.
Thanks to Daiga Talentiene for the article inspiration and featured image.