- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- Amazing Crochet Flower Stitch Shawl
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! Four cups, four chances to success. Modeled after my own coffee routine (a few cups a day) this month’s tapestry crochet square pattern is simple but still very fun. 8″ Tapestry 4 Coffee Cups Afghan Square designed by Divine Debris gets across the idea of the more the merrier and provides you with a lot of opportunity to customize the squares to your palette.”
4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.