- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! Four cups, four chances to success. Modeled after my own coffee routine (a few cups a day) this month’s tapestry crochet square pattern is simple but still very fun. 8″ Tapestry 4 Coffee Cups Afghan Square designed by Divine Debris gets across the idea of the more the merrier and provides you with a lot of opportunity to customize the squares to your palette.”
4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.