- Pretty Amazing Cupcake Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! Four cups, four chances to success. Modeled after my own coffee routine (a few cups a day) this month’s tapestry crochet square pattern is simple but still very fun. 8″ Tapestry 4 Coffee Cups Afghan Square designed by Divine Debris gets across the idea of the more the merrier and provides you with a lot of opportunity to customize the squares to your palette.”
4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 4 Coffee Cups Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.