- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December.
August’s square is a tribute to the hottest month of the year – a cactus! Because, only a cactus can live through this heat 😉
This 8″ Tapestry Cactus Afghan Square free crochet pattern by divinedebris.com is a simple 2 color square which you can dress up with some spikes or leave bare, either style creates a cute square you can use on anything from a table runner to a tote bag or an afghan by the end of the year.”
Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Caron One Pound
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: 8″ Tapestry Cactus Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.