- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
Hexagon motifs are so versatile and special. They open up a whole world of options for you to make any project you love, from adorable coasters to motif–based afghans.
This sublime hexagon motif can be made with any yarn and the recommended hook size for yarn of your choice. Petals by Lyn Coultas features a gorgeous hexagon motif with a crisp clear 3D design, that is both geometric and visually stunning.
Hexagon Shaped Motif
Finished Size: 4 inches/ 11cm
Terminology: US Terms
Thread: Scheepjes Maxi Sugar Rush
Check out the original source for the Hexagon Shaped Motif crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lyn Coultas
Thanks to Lyn Coultas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.