- Most Adorable Crochet Baby Items Free Patterns (Video Tutorials)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December.
The second square is a fun Valentine’s Day inspired heart design. 8″ Tapestry Heart Afghan Square free crochet pattern by Divine Debris is a bit more advanced than last month’s, with 3 colors, but it’s still a quick project and will make a great addition to your growing collection!”
How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Bernat Super Value
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.