- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- Wonderful Free Crochet Baby Blanket With Flowers
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December.
The second square is a fun Valentine’s Day inspired heart design. 8″ Tapestry Heart Afghan Square free crochet pattern by Divine Debris is a bit more advanced than last month’s, with 3 colors, but it’s still a quick project and will make a great addition to your growing collection!”
How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Bernat Super Value
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.