- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- Relaxing Free Crochet Blanket Pattern
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. Who doesn’t love sitting under a cozy blanket, cuddled up with your favorite pet or spouse, with a book or a project on their lap, while sipping on something delicious and toasty in their cup? That’s my favorite late Fall/ early Winter activity, especially when the weather outside is turning decidedly frightful. Have fun making the 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square by Divine Debris. Let it snow, rain, or be windy, I’ll be inside with my cup of cocoa and a good book.”
8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Loops and Threads Impeccable
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.