- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. Who doesn’t love sitting under a cozy blanket, cuddled up with your favorite pet or spouse, with a book or a project on their lap, while sipping on something delicious and toasty in their cup? That’s my favorite late Fall/ early Winter activity, especially when the weather outside is turning decidedly frightful. Have fun making the 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square by Divine Debris. Let it snow, rain, or be windy, I’ll be inside with my cup of cocoa and a good book.”
8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Loops and Threads Impeccable
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.