- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. This month’s square, 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square crochet pattern by divinedebris.com, is perfect for the hotter months of the year. Who else thinks of Summer, sun, bbq, and running through sprinklers when they see watermelon? It just reads as a happy Summer design. ”
8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 5 colors
I used Caron One Pound
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.