- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. This month’s square, 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square crochet pattern by divinedebris.com, is perfect for the hotter months of the year. Who else thinks of Summer, sun, bbq, and running through sprinklers when they see watermelon? It just reads as a happy Summer design. ”
8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 5 colors
I used Caron One Pound
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.