- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- Cutest Crochet Bunny Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
The Tunisian woven stitch is a blend of two crochet stitches: full stitch and the knit stitch. It is advised to practice these stitches before giving it a try. The woven crochet stitch adds beautiful texture to any project and is easy to learn with just a little bit of help. Learn how to crochet this beautiful stitch with this “How To Crochet the Woven Stitch” tutorial by B.Hooked Crochet & Knitting.
So, without any delay, get the tools you need for Tunisian crochet and design amazing things for your loved ones and yourself.
Tunisian Woven Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
I have successfully used many types of yarn for the woven stitch and I know you will too. For the sake of this tutorial, I am using a bulky weight yarn so you can really see how to work the stitches.
Grab whatever spare yarn and a hook that coordinates to practice this stitch along with me in my video demonstration.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brittany for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!