- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
Love crocheting dishcloths or washcloths? This Easter Egg Granny Washcloth free crochet pattern designed by Tamara Kelly is the best way to celebrate Spring and dress up your kitchen in bright and cheery colors. This egg-shaped dishcloth is the lacy type of pattern and works up super fast. Make a few in all kind of colors, they are great for everyone’s Easter baskets.
Easter Egg Granny Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
US – I, 5.5mm hook – Brittany Needles
40 yds (each) Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie (100% Cotton; 4 – Medium/UK: 10-12 ply; 153 yd/140 m; 3.5 oz/100 g)
Color A: Brite Pink
Color B: Lemony
Color C: Lime
Color D: Caribbean
Color E: Lavender
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!