- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
Knowing how to create heart shapes in your crocheted item is so much fun! The texture created by this stitch is dense, warm, fitted and sweet looking. These wonderful little hearts will help you create beautiful gifts for Valentine or any other day when you feel like giving beautiful and original gifts to those you love.
Learn how to crochet the heart stitch with this easy to follow tutorial by B.hooked Crochet.
This cute heart stitch will make any project pop!
How to Crochet the Heart Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for the Heart Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.