- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
“2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style: C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. February being the month of love, this month’s coffee square combines love and joy, in the form of a cup of coffee. C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square by Divine Debris is fun, huge, and you’ll be able to cozy up in your favorite beverage.”
C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #4/ worsted/ medium weight yarn
I used Lion Brand Yarn Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling
Specifics in the Notes
Notions: needle, measuring tape, scissors
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!