- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
“2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style: C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. February being the month of love, this month’s coffee square combines love and joy, in the form of a cup of coffee. C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square by Divine Debris is fun, huge, and you’ll be able to cozy up in your favorite beverage.”
C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #4/ worsted/ medium weight yarn
I used Lion Brand Yarn Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling
Specifics in the Notes
Notions: needle, measuring tape, scissors
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!