- Long Crochet Cardigan Pattern With Hood
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
Follow this elegant baby blanket pattern and make a gorgeous and stunning looking blanket. There is a chance that it can become an heirloom. This is because this blanket has sentimental value and can last many years. The babies will love growing up in their baby’s and will even use it when they age.
The Michelle Blanket by Christine Longe is a beautiful and unique looking blanket that will keep your baby all cozied up. The blanket can be made in any color and brighten up the room.
Elegant Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy/Beginner
Size: One Size
– 7 skeins #4 weight Vanna’s Choice yarn. ( 3.5 oz., 170 yards) Your choice of colors depending on what you have. The colors I had were:
– Color 1: Silver Blue
– Color 2: Fern
– Color 3: Lemon
– Color 4: Pink
– Color 5: White
– Color 6: Dusty Green
– Color 7: Dusty Purple
– Crochet Hook, Size I/5.50 mm.
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Christine Longe for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!