- Easy Daisy Flower Motif For Square (Video Tutorial)
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
If you’ve never crocheted a day in your life and want to start now, here is a great video tutorial , perfect for absolute beginners. Learn the basic first four basic stitches that you’ll need to know in crochet in order to construct an item or follow a pattern. With the two video tutorials below so you can learn how to chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet and slip stitch .
4 basic crochet stitches for beginners
You will learn how to Hold your Yarn and Crochet Hook, you will learn How to Crochet a Chain, Single Crochet Stitch, How to Count Stitches, How to Count Crochet Rows, How to Fasten off, and How to Weave in Your Crochet Project Yarn Tails. In this Learn How To Crochet Lesson 1 Of 6 “Basic Crochet Stitches Series”
You May Also Like
In This Lesson…Learn How To Crochet~Lesson 2 of 6 of The “Basic Crochet Stitches Tutorial Series” You will get a Refreshers Course in The Single Crochet from Lesson 1, you will learn How To Half Double Crochet (HDC) and How to Make a Slip Stitch (Sl St)
Watch more basic crochet stitches video tutorials here:
Thanks to Leticia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.