- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
This Granny Square Afghan is a very easy pattern that is so perfect for any beginner crocheter. Fast and easy this Giant Granny Square Afghan by Taylor Ferguson is a simple and fun crochet project and works great as your very first granny square ever. Use some lovely pretty colours to create a gorgeous giant granny square. The size is very easy to adjust: just make it as big as you want to or stop when you run out of yarn.
Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
Yarn of your choice
Crochet Hook: I
Safety Pins (Optional)
Check out the original source for this Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Taylor Ferguson
Thanks to Taylor Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.