- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
This Granny Square Afghan is a very easy pattern that is so perfect for any beginner crocheter. Fast and easy this Giant Granny Square Afghan by Taylor Ferguson is a simple and fun crochet project and works great as your very first granny square ever. Use some lovely pretty colours to create a gorgeous giant granny square. The size is very easy to adjust: just make it as big as you want to or stop when you run out of yarn.
Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
Yarn of your choice
Crochet Hook: I
Safety Pins (Optional)
Check out the original source for this Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Taylor Ferguson
Thanks to Taylor Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.