- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
If you think that entrelac crochet stitch is difficult, here is an easy to follow tutorial that will make you think differently. Learn how to Crochet Entrelac with Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com. This Tunisian Interlaced Patchwork Diamonds Entrelac crochet stitch by Naztazia is a more advanced technique so it’s not exactly easy for beginners. It definitely takes a little bit of practice but after a few rows you’ll see the pattern and know precisely where to start and where to finish each of the diamonds. Grab about four colors of medium worsted weight scrap yarn and a size H hook and start watching this Tunisian Crochet Entrelac video tutorial.
You’ll be amazed how easy to learn new stitches!
Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
This is the entrelac or tunisian entrelac crochet stitch pattern. It forms a patchwork of diamonds that are all connected together as you go. You just use a regular crochet hook – you won’t need any special tunisian or afghan hook. A few colors of worsted medium weight yarn and a size H 5 mm crochet hook work great!
Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern Video Tutorial
Check out the Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern at: NAZTAZIA.
Thanks to Donna Wolfe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.