- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Free Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern- Will Look Great With Your Holiday Decor!
This is such a beautiful pattern! When done in the right yarn, so the peacock feathers stitching is highlighted, this pattern is dreamy! This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan is truly a work of art once it’s complete and will look wonderful in your home.
Peacock Feathers Afghan by Bernat Design Studio, works up fairly quickly and is the perfect pattern for the early Spring crochet project.
Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
(100 g/3.5 oz; 180 m/197 yds)
Curry (55514) 9 balls
Size 5.5 mm (U.S. I or 9) crochet hook
Worked flat in 4-row pattern. Finish with rounds of edging pattern for 4” (10 cm).
Crochet pattern chart and written instructions are provided in pdf download.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Yarnspirations to get the free pattern>>Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan
Thanks to Kirsten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.