- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
These earrings are simply beautiful and so eye-catching! A quick accessory one can make in just a couple of hours, this pair of Simple Peacock Earrings by Charlotte W. would make a quick and lovely gift for yourself or a dear one. This pattern will challenge you to work with embroidery thread. If you’ve never done it before, you may surprise to see that’s quite easy!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.