- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
These earrings are simply beautiful and so eye-catching! A quick accessory one can make in just a couple of hours, this pair of Simple Peacock Earrings by Charlotte W. would make a quick and lovely gift for yourself or a dear one. This pattern will challenge you to work with embroidery thread. If you’ve never done it before, you may surprise to see that’s quite easy!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.