- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
These earrings are simply beautiful and so eye-catching! A quick accessory one can make in just a couple of hours, this pair of Simple Peacock Earrings by Charlotte W. would make a quick and lovely gift for yourself or a dear one. This pattern will challenge you to work with embroidery thread. If you’ve never done it before, you may surprise to see that’s quite easy!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.