- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Baby Booties Ever. Ahhh So Cute!
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
Keychains, tree decorations, bookmarks or earrings? You decide! The French Mini Peacock Feather by Christa Veenstra is a really cute pattern which is so versatile, it can easily transform in any object you might want to achieve. Lovely and original, this gorgeous pattern in the form of a peacock feather would make a lovely gift, no matter what occasion and age.
So this is the first free pattern, which I have called French Mini Peacock Feather. I called it “French” because I designed it while on holiday in France. It’s a teeny tiny feather measuring about 4 x 5 cm / 1.6 x 2 inch.
The yarn I used is Scheepjes Catona, a beautiful shiny mercerized cotton that comes in cute little 25-gram balls but also in 50-gram balls.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.