- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
Brilliant design! This Peacock Feather Square by April Garwood is simply gorgeous! A peacock feather is almost a hypnotic pattern. This sweet square is very unique and so very versatile. You can use it to make a very pretty blanket trying to capture the brilliant colors of peacock feathers.
The finished block, worked in Red Heart Super Saver with a K/10.5 (6.5mm) hook, is about 5 1/4″ (13.3cm) square.
I find the blanket below absolutely stunning! This beautiful creation belongs to Liz Svoboda and you can find more details on her blog.
Image source: Liz Svoboda
Thanks to April Garwood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.