- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- Crochet Corner To Corner Square Featuring A Cute Penguin
Do you remember the Minions in the “Despicable Me” movies? Kids love them! This Crochet Minion Granny Square pattern designed by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is inspired by those little guys it’s creative, child friendly and so much fun to make and see. The pattern is reversible so you can have minions on both side, with one or two eyes, as you wish.
If you stitch on your embellishments by only working your tapestry needle between the stitches (not all the way around the back of the stitches), you could also stitch on an eye/face on the back of the square to make it reversible!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.