- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Heart Motif Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
Do you remember the Minions in the “Despicable Me” movies? Kids love them! This Crochet Minion Granny Square pattern designed by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is inspired by those little guys it’s creative, child friendly and so much fun to make and see. The pattern is reversible so you can have minions on both side, with one or two eyes, as you wish.
If you stitch on your embellishments by only working your tapestry needle between the stitches (not all the way around the back of the stitches), you could also stitch on an eye/face on the back of the square to make it reversible!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.