- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Cutest Crochet Dog Ornament Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Do you remember the Minions in the “Despicable Me” movies? Kids love them! This Crochet Minion Granny Square pattern designed by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is inspired by those little guys it’s creative, child friendly and so much fun to make and see. The pattern is reversible so you can have minions on both side, with one or two eyes, as you wish.
If you stitch on your embellishments by only working your tapestry needle between the stitches (not all the way around the back of the stitches), you could also stitch on an eye/face on the back of the square to make it reversible!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.