- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
Do you remember the Minions in the “Despicable Me” movies? Kids love them! This Crochet Minion Granny Square pattern designed by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is inspired by those little guys it’s creative, child friendly and so much fun to make and see. The pattern is reversible so you can have minions on both side, with one or two eyes, as you wish.
If you stitch on your embellishments by only working your tapestry needle between the stitches (not all the way around the back of the stitches), you could also stitch on an eye/face on the back of the square to make it reversible!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.