- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan