- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan