- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
Spring is here and we all are looking for Spring crochet patterns that are easy, fabulous and fun. Spring Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon is a fabulous free easy crochet pattern for Spring the type of easy Spring crochet afghan pattern enjoyable for the beginner and more advanced crocheter alike. The lacy stitch design is beautifully elegant, feminine and delicate and yet created to provide just the right amount of warmth for chilly Spring days. The pattern also offers simple instructions on how to easily adjust the pattern for different sizes.
Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
6 skeins Caron Simply Soft in Off-white
1 skein Caron Simply Soft in each of the following colors: Lavender, Sage, Sunshine, Lavender Blue, and Soft Pink
H/5.00 mm hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Maria’s Blue Crayon to get the free pattern>>Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
Thanks to Maria’s Blue Crayon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!