- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Halloween Candy Corn Bow
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
Peacock feathers with their unique and vivid colors can look great in any decorations in your home. When it comes to crochet, there are many crochet peacock patterns that are stunning and with delightful results. This Peacock-Style Pineapple Coaster pattern by Christa Veenstra is so cute and creative. With a shape that is very much that of a peacock feather works with the classic stitch pattern, this easy and quick project very suitable for beginners is amazing.
Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Skill level: easy / beginners
Hook: 2.5mm/C and 3mm/D
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona Denim, 50 gr, approx. 125 m, 100% cotton, sport / 5 ply (12 wpi)
Scheepjes Catona, 25 gr, approx. 62.5 m, 100% mercerized cotton, sport / 5 ply (12 wp
Measurements: 12 x 14 cm / 4.8 x 5.6 inch
Check out the original source for this Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.