- [Free Pattern] Really Fun To Make 6-Inch Square
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
A crochet scarf is such a good choice and a great good investment cause you can wear it everyday and will always fit you. And when you have a pattern like this one in your hands, you may as well feel like you’ve just won the lottery! Pineapple Peacock Shawl designed by Amy Gunderson is perfect for every style and taste and it’s the type of pattern that looks great in every color. Just choose a color that’s flattering for you and this very comfortable to wear Pineapple Peacock Shawl will look absolutely amazing.
Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Universal Yarn Major (100% acrylic; 200g/328 yds)
• 111 Jewel – 2 balls
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle