- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
A crochet scarf is such a good choice and a great good investment cause you can wear it everyday and will always fit you. And when you have a pattern like this one in your hands, you may as well feel like you’ve just won the lottery! Pineapple Peacock Shawl designed by Amy Gunderson is perfect for every style and taste and it’s the type of pattern that looks great in every color. Just choose a color that’s flattering for you and this very comfortable to wear Pineapple Peacock Shawl will look absolutely amazing.
Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Universal Yarn Major (100% acrylic; 200g/328 yds)
• 111 Jewel – 2 balls
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle