- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
This textured blanket crochet pattern is pretty amazing: it’s modern yet with vintage and heirloom feel. This is a pretty stunning combination to achieve! Cleo’s Cloud Blanket by Hannah Cross has a beautiful texture and will keep your baby warm at night. This pattern is perfect for babies you can also make it larger into an afghan.
Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern
I designed the blanket in Sirdar Snuggly DK which is perfect for baby blankets or garments that are made for comfort and cuddling. The entire blanket only took five balls of yarn so is a really budget friendly make.
The yarn is 55% nylon and 45% acrylic, 165m/50g and there are over 40 beautiful shades to choose from!
Along with the yarn you will also need:
A 4mmcrochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hannah Cross for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!