- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
With an interesting design, this unique textured baby blanket crochet pattern is different, unusual, modern and innovative. Beyond The Stars by BebaBlanket makes the perfect gift for a new baby. This hexagon-shaped blanket can be made any size you want, from a baby blanket to a king-size blanket. The pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner crocheter.
Unique Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Yarn use for the sample
Ice Yarns Cakes Baby Fine / Blue shades
Yarn weight #2 (fine/sport)
100 % premium acrylic
Clover Amour hook size G (4 mm)
Sample size 45-rounds hexagon = 32” (82 cm) from side to side, 37” (94 cm) from corner to corner
Amount of yarn used for sample 3 skeins = 1181 yds (1080 m), 300 g/10.58 oz
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to BebaBlanket for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!