- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- Most Adorable Crochet Hedgehog Pincushion Pattern
If you’re looking for a textured and absorbent dishcloth, this modern farmhouse dishcloth is a great pattern to try. It is beginner-friendly and uses simple stitches to create an elegant dishcloth. Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth by Cindy Unangst is quick and easy to make and the texture created makes it versatile. Don’t limit this pattern to only drying dishes, it also works great as spa cloth, napkins, in the shower and so much more.
Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
The yarn I used for the dishcloths in this pattern are
Yarn: 1 oz/30g (50 yds/46 m) 100% Cotton Medium Weight Yarn
Yarn Used for dishcloths in photos:
1 oz – Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton in 95 Antique Cream
1 oz – Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton in Pewter
1 oz – Sugar’n Cream in Teal
1 oz – Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie in Blueberry
Crochet Hook: US H/8 5.00 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cindy Unangst for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!