- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
This shell stitch crochet baby blanket is a super easy and beautiful pattern that works up so fast! Crochet Caron Big Cakes Blanket designed by Hooked by Robin is a one-row repeat and a pretty shell pattern made using Caron Big Cakes yarn. We love the symmetry and the simplicity of this pattern. Just let the colors flow, no cutting the yarn or color control is needed.
You can use any yarn you like to make this blanket. You’d need to adjust the sizing but this pattern will work with any yarn weight you fancy.
Easy Shell Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
How many Caron cakes do you need to make a baby blanket?
This blanket uses 2 balls of the Caron Big Cakes yarn. Here is what you need to make this easy one row repeat crochet baby blanket:
CARON BIG CAKES BABY BLANKET
Finished size approximately 33” x 38”
2 x Caron Big Cakes yarn in colourway “Jordan Almonds”
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Shell Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Thanks to Hooked by Robin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!