- Mindless Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
Give your bedroom a cozy, comfortable look with this beautiful heirloom blanket!
Some crocheters call the crochet stitch used to make this afghan, a moss stitch, but whatever you call it, the results are the same–a beautiful heirloom blanket.
Heirloom Blanket Crochet Pattern by Jessica at Mama In A Stitch features a woven look and a color scheme that go with any home décor and simple stripe.
Heirloom Blanket Crochet Pattern
9 (possibly 10 if you are a loose crocheter!) skeins of Cascade Yarns 128 Superwash (Bulky weight- 6) in Ecru Color #817 (Main Color – MC) or comparable chunky yarn
2 skeins of Cascade Yarns 128 Superwash (Bulky weight -6) in Feather Grey Color #875 (Contrast Color – CC) (This blanket used 1.098 kg of wool yarn and near 1,280 yards of yarn) or comparable chunky yarn
Check out the original source for the Crochet Heirloom Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.