- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- Relaxing Free Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
This pumpkin amigurumi free pattern is fun and easy to make. Make a few, they look amazing around the house. However, be careful if you start making these- you may never stop. They are that much fun!
“Pumpkin season is upon us, is it not? If you’re anything like me you’re ready to start making some fun ami pumpkins to strategically place all over the house. Daring to branch outside realism, this Pretty in Gingham Pumpkin by Divine Debris is a fun tapestry design that creates a gingham/plaid design on the body of your pumpkin. It’ll look great in a variety of colors.”
Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Size 5/Bulky weight yarn
5.5 oz/149 yds
Needle that will weave in your ends
Hot Glue and Glue Gun (optional)
Wine Bottle Cork (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!