- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
This modern yet heirloom-worthy looking textured baby blanket is worked in one piece and is fast and easy to make. If you’re looking for a sweet baby blanket pattern that’s great for a last-minute baby shower gift, than the Textured Baby Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Tiffany Brown of Daisy Farm Craf is the perfect choice. The pattern features three rectangular bands of split half double crochet surrounded by plush double crochet clusters.
Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn Bernat Softee Baby Chunky
Yarn weight Bulky (7 wpi) ?
Gauge 9 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm in single crochet (US)
Hook size 8.0 mm (L)
Yardage 1085 yards (992 m)
Sizes available Approx 34″ x 36″ [86.5 x 91.5 cm]
Crochet terminology US
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern .
Thanks to Tiffany Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.