- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
Grab your yarn and hook and start making this beautiful large bean stitch baby blanket. Malia Baby Blanket by Rebecca Langford is a beautiful pattern that makes a great nursery piece. Different colors make this pattern suitable for both boys and girls.
Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Finished Size: Approx. 30” wide x 37.5” long (stroller blanket size). Each color block is approx. 7.5” tall.
Hook: 4.5mm (US-7) hook
Yarn: Approx. 1,950 yards of #3 DK weight in 5 colors. You’ll need about 390 yards per color. Yarn used in sample photos is Paintbox Simply DK in Paper White (COLOR A), Stormy Grey (B), Marine Blue (C), Bubblegum Pink (D), and Neon Pink (E).
Gauge: 18 HDC x 14 rows = 4″ square
You’ll also need: Yarn needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern via Yarn + Chai.
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!