- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Is A Magnificent Table Decoration Idea
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
A beautiful and easy-to-make blanket will always be a treasured gift by any soon-to-be moms. If you’re looking for a beautiful gift to welcome the new baby, this heirloom baby blanket crochet pattern will help you create something amazing to treasure for a very long time if not for generations.
Leelee knits heirloom baby blanket is a really simple and beautiful pattern. This lightweight baby blanket makes for a wonderful gift!
Heirloom Baby Blanket by Leelee Knits is made using the diagonal cluster stitch which in combination with this gorgeous Cascade Cherub DK weight creates a delicate lace fabric that makes this pattern unique and a beautiful gift to welcome the new baby.
If you decide to make your heirloom baby blanket using the recommended yarn it will turn out so very soft and beautiful. This pattern is like the very perfect “recipe” for the most wonderful baby shower gift.
If you’re thinking about making a really big blanket for yourself, this pattern is really easy to adjust. Simply increase your foundation to make a larger size blanket or throw.
Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this blanket:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
10 Skeins Cascade Cherub DK in Smokey Lavender
This blanket measures: 35 Inches X 42 Inches
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!