- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- Crochet Baby Cardigan- So Comfy, So Adorable! [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
With a V-neck that is quite open and low, this sporty sweater has a really beautiful design! This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover whose name is Tall Latte, designed by Doris Chan is pretty and comfortable and perfect for everyday wear. The texture is absolutely lovely and the shells make this sweater look spectacular.
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished bust: 33 (36, 39, 41, 45, 48, 51, 54)” / 84 (91, 99, 106.5, 114, 122, 129.5, 137) cm
• Classic Elite Premier; 50% Pima cotton, 50% Tencel; 1-3/4 oz (50g)/108 yd (99 m): 7 (8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15) hanks in #5275 Coconut (MC); 1 hank in #5216 Natural (CC)
• Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook
• Size H-9 (5 mm) crochet hook for finishing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Canadian Living Online
Thanks to Doris Chan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.