- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
The texture and the stitch combo in this beautiful crochet textured lap blanket free pattern is easy and repetitive. Ferguson Lap Blanket is another great pattern designed .by Michelle Ferguson of Two Brothers Blankets. This pattern is great for beginners as well as the seasoned crocheter and can be easily adjusted so you can make different sizes of afghans and blankets and serve different purposes.
Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern
I used two skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Pound of Love for my Ferguson Lap Blanket. It took me about a skein and a half to complete the measurements in the pattern. I loved using pound of love because you only have to add yarn once. The whole skein is 1020 yards!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.