- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- Bright And Beautiful Holiday Ripple Afghan
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
The mixed cluster stitch is really pretty and quite easy to crochet. It’s only going to take you only a few rows to learn this crochet stitch so you can create a gorgeous mixed cluster crochet baby blanket.
Crochet Mixed Cluster Baby Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts is an absolutely adorable baby blanket pattern to make for a baby who will be making her or his appearance soon.
Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
More Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daisy Farm Crafts.
Thanks to Tiffany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.