- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
The mixed cluster stitch is really pretty and quite easy to crochet. It’s only going to take you only a few rows to learn this crochet stitch so you can create a gorgeous mixed cluster crochet baby blanket.
Crochet Mixed Cluster Baby Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts is an absolutely adorable baby blanket pattern to make for a baby who will be making her or his appearance soon.
Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
More Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daisy Farm Crafts.
Thanks to Tiffany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.