- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
This crochet stitch uses simple crochet techniques: chain stitch, single crochet and double crochet to create a 3D textured fabric with an amazing visual effect. The texture is unique and great for many crochet projects. Eye catching and fun, this Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch designed by MyPicot looks great in plain or color combinations and is perfect to create something pretty for family, friends and all your dear ones.
Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
See more beautiful crochet stitches HERE.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch Free Pattern
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.