- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
This lovely crochet afghan with little 3d flowers in beautiful spring colours popping out is distinguished by its originality and charm. 3D Flower Afghan by CrochetDreamz is simply beautiful and joyful and a great way to celebrate Spring. Make your own afghan with 3 d flowers in vibrant and shining colors that make them just as fabulous as real flowers.
Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern
Any worsted weight yarn in 5 colors of your choice. Caron One Pound yarn in colors Off White, Peach, Robins Egg, Soft Gray Mix, and Rose were used for the sample Afghan.
Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
38-1/2 inches wide and 44 inches long. You can adjust it to any size you want.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern.
Thanks to Shehnaaz, for the article inspiration and featured image.