- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This lovely crochet afghan with little 3d flowers in beautiful spring colours popping out is distinguished by its originality and charm. 3D Flower Afghan by CrochetDreamz is simply beautiful and joyful and a great way to celebrate Spring. Make your own afghan with 3 d flowers in vibrant and shining colors that make them just as fabulous as real flowers.
Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern
Any worsted weight yarn in 5 colors of your choice. Caron One Pound yarn in colors Off White, Peach, Robins Egg, Soft Gray Mix, and Rose were used for the sample Afghan.
Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
38-1/2 inches wide and 44 inches long. You can adjust it to any size you want.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern.
Thanks to Shehnaaz, for the article inspiration and featured image.