- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
This lovely crochet afghan with little 3d flowers in beautiful spring colours popping out is distinguished by its originality and charm. 3D Flower Afghan by CrochetDreamz is simply beautiful and joyful and a great way to celebrate Spring. Make your own afghan with 3 d flowers in vibrant and shining colors that make them just as fabulous as real flowers.
Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern
Any worsted weight yarn in 5 colors of your choice. Caron One Pound yarn in colors Off White, Peach, Robins Egg, Soft Gray Mix, and Rose were used for the sample Afghan.
Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
38-1/2 inches wide and 44 inches long. You can adjust it to any size you want.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern.
Thanks to Shehnaaz, for the article inspiration and featured image.