- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
This simple, beautifully textured washcloth is a great portable project and a light weight pattern. Featuring classic beach colors, this Beach House Washcloth by Megan Meyer is the perfect crochet project to work on when it’s still hot outside. This fun, easy project for an advanced beginner is a great pattern, really simple and elegant.
Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is an advanced-beginner level crochet pattern. The abbreviations used in this pattern include: ch, sl st, SC, HDC and DCX. Special stitches include detailed stitch descriptions.
This pattern requires approx. 1.3 of Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton Yarn (colors pictured: Silver Sage, Natural, and Dark Sea Foam). You will also need a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:Left in Knots.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.