- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
This simple, beautifully textured washcloth is a great portable project and a light weight pattern. Featuring classic beach colors, this Beach House Washcloth by Megan Meyer is the perfect crochet project to work on when it’s still hot outside. This fun, easy project for an advanced beginner is a great pattern, really simple and elegant.
Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is an advanced-beginner level crochet pattern. The abbreviations used in this pattern include: ch, sl st, SC, HDC and DCX. Special stitches include detailed stitch descriptions.
This pattern requires approx. 1.3 of Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton Yarn (colors pictured: Silver Sage, Natural, and Dark Sea Foam). You will also need a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:Left in Knots.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.