- Gorgeous Floral Block For Blankets To Treasure Forever And Ever!
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
This super bulky yarn baby blanket pattern works up quickly and makes great gifts. Easy Weekend Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is a simple baby blanket you can work up in one weekend. Super easy and very warm and the texture is lovely with no holes for little ones to stick their precious wee fingers through.
Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Yarn: Big Twist Natural Blend (Super Bulky, 5 oz, 98 yards), 3 skeins in Gray (MC) and 2 in Peony Pink (CC)
Hooks: US size Q/19 (15 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, scissors
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 30″ x 36″
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!