- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
This super bulky yarn baby blanket pattern works up quickly and makes great gifts. Easy Weekend Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is a simple baby blanket you can work up in one weekend. Super easy and very warm and the texture is lovely with no holes for little ones to stick their precious wee fingers through.
Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Yarn: Big Twist Natural Blend (Super Bulky, 5 oz, 98 yards), 3 skeins in Gray (MC) and 2 in Peony Pink (CC)
Hooks: US size Q/19 (15 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, scissors
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 30″ x 36″
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!