- Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
This super bulky yarn baby blanket pattern works up quickly and makes great gifts. Easy Weekend Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is a simple baby blanket you can work up in one weekend. Super easy and very warm and the texture is lovely with no holes for little ones to stick their precious wee fingers through.
Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Yarn: Big Twist Natural Blend (Super Bulky, 5 oz, 98 yards), 3 skeins in Gray (MC) and 2 in Peony Pink (CC)
Hooks: US size Q/19 (15 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, scissors
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 30″ x 36″
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!