- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
This super bulky yarn baby blanket pattern works up quickly and makes great gifts. Easy Weekend Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is a simple baby blanket you can work up in one weekend. Super easy and very warm and the texture is lovely with no holes for little ones to stick their precious wee fingers through.
Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Yarn: Big Twist Natural Blend (Super Bulky, 5 oz, 98 yards), 3 skeins in Gray (MC) and 2 in Peony Pink (CC)
Hooks: US size Q/19 (15 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, scissors
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 30″ x 36″
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!