- Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- Gorgeous Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Get instant gratification over a the weekend with this simple yet beautiful crochet project that can be done while watching your favorite TV show.
This lovely textured crochet blanket is an easy weekend project. Made with super bulky yarn, Charlotte Crochet Blanket designed by Krista Cagle of Rescued Paw Designs and Yarn Mamas works super fast and is a great beginner crochet pattern.
You’ll have to use only two simple stitches to create this lovely and interesting texture.
Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn – 4 skeins of Gray Marble & 2 skeins of Claret or 640 yards of any super bulky yarn.
Size Q Crochet Hook 15.75 mm
Large yarn needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for the Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.