- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
Learn how to make a super fast and easy mile-a-minute crochet baby blanket. It’s so simple! First, you’ll be just doing some big long strips which you will be joining as you go and then you’ll be adding a super cute border to make it look finished.
This Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket designed by The Secret Yarnery makes a great gift for pretty much any occasion. It’s great as a baby shower or a wedding present. Or, you can just throw it over an armchair or the back of your sofa and it looks fantastic.
Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket
You will need two balls of your three different colors. I am using this Lorena print, it is 55% cotton and 45% acrylic. 100 grams 160 meters it’s a size 4 worsted weight 4 thickness, it’s a really really great yarn it’s super springy super squishy very soft and also bulky so it goes super quick. I am using a 7 millimeter hook to make this blanket you will also need a darning needle and a pair of scissors my blanket is 30 inches wide and 40 inches tall and I used three balls of a white two balls of light green two balls of lilac and two balls of light turquoise so just adjust your quantities for whatever size blanket you want to make.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!