- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Mask
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
This cozy and cute baby blanket works up quick. Use the recommended yarn and your baby blanket will be extremely soft and your baby’s delicate skin will be protected. The Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket pattern by Leelee Knits measures approximately 24″ X 35″. You can easily make it in multiple sizes even enlarge the pattern to make it into an afghan for all the family to enjoy.
Here is what you will need to make this super soft and cozy baby blanket:
A size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook
Bulky weight yarn in the colour of your choice. I used 6 skeins of James C Brett Chunky with Merino (100g or 3.5 Oz per skein) in 09 (light grey colour).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.