- Most Adorable Crochet Hedgehog Pincushion Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [N/A] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern To Keep Ya Warm
You’ll have so much fun with this easy washcloth crochet pattern! Simple Textured Washcloth free crochet pattern designed by Amanda Saladin uses a smaller version of the bean stitch and it’s pretty easy to make. If you love easy washcloth patterns, you’ll love this one too.
Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Jade (1 Skein)
Hook: H/8 (5.0mm)
Notions: Yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 9″ square after blocking
Gauge: 19 sts and 12 rows – 4″ in pattern st
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!