- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
You’ll have so much fun with this easy washcloth crochet pattern! Simple Textured Washcloth free crochet pattern designed by Amanda Saladin uses a smaller version of the bean stitch and it’s pretty easy to make. If you love easy washcloth patterns, you’ll love this one too.
Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Jade (1 Skein)
Hook: H/8 (5.0mm)
Notions: Yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 9″ square after blocking
Gauge: 19 sts and 12 rows – 4″ in pattern st
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!