- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
You’ll have so much fun with this easy washcloth crochet pattern! Simple Textured Washcloth free crochet pattern designed by Amanda Saladin uses a smaller version of the bean stitch and it’s pretty easy to make. If you love easy washcloth patterns, you’ll love this one too.
Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Jade (1 Skein)
Hook: H/8 (5.0mm)
Notions: Yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Approximately 9″ square after blocking
Gauge: 19 sts and 12 rows – 4″ in pattern st
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!