- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
The color changes of the yarn make this blanket simply stunning! This 2 skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is such an easy pattern because you repeat the same row over and over for the body of the blanket. Baby blankets are always great projects especially those you crochet to just relax. If you’re looking for a car project or for a baby blanket to crochet while watching TV, this gender neutral baby blanket pattern is an easy choice.
“Mindless” and “easy” are two words we all like when it comes to crochet projects especially when we talk about crochet baby blankets.
Searching for an easy crochet baby blanket is something we all crocheters do as we love to add remarkable patterns to our collection of free crochet baby blanket patterns using lightweight yarn.
This ombre crochet baby blanket pattern is one of those simply sensational free crochet baby blanket patterns using lightweight yarn. Add the beauty factor and you have yourself a must-have crochet project like this 2 skeins easy ombre baby blanket free crochet pattern.
If you’re in search of an elegant ombre baby blanket pattern make yourself this purple ombre crochet blanket. You won’t regret it!
2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
- Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre (100% acrylic; 482 yards 440 meters/283 grams): #3969 Violet, 1 skein (MC), Red Heart Soft (100% acrylic; 256 yards 234 meters/141 grams): #3720 Lavender, 1 skein (CC)
- Hook: I/9 (5.5mm)
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: Approximately 29″ square
More mindless crochet patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at Amanda Saladin.
Thanks to Amanda Saladin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!